Ever wondered what is the process followed by the Disciplinary committee? READ ON.
- ACA executive committee receives umpire’s report or a report from any of the captains
- This report is sent as it is to both the teams for their response. 2 days are given to the teams to respond.
- Based on the umpires report, Disciplinary committee chair picks violations and prepares a concise report, along with all the responses from all the teams and the umpire.
- Such report is sent to the Disciplinary committee.
- Disciplinary committee (committee made of the people outside of ACA executive committee) gives their recommendations and votes based on the disciplinary guidelines.
- All violations, which are not approved by the disciplinary committee and dropped.
- ACA executive committee ( excluding the Chairman) votes on all the approved violations. It has to be approved by 2/3 ( 5 out of 7) of the votes for a violation to get approved.
- Violations report is sent to the teams involved and is published on the ACA website under Rules section.