Cooker Prize Nominations of Day 1
We are proud to announce the Cooker prize nominations for the best unwritten (as yet) books by the gladiators who also go by the term 'cricketers' participating in the 1st test match between NZ and India in Hamilton. Since most of the titles are cooked up by the members of the jury, the origin of the Cooker prize is self explanatory . Take back your minds to the gem 'Shahenshah' where He was the police, prosecutor, judge and the executioner as well. In this case one starts playing the role of Shahenshah for the Cooker Prize nominations. But all suggestions are welcome for Day 1 and consecutive days as well.
Here goes1. The Mystery of the missing Sholay coin
by M S Dhoni
2. Omen (606) by M/s McIntosh, Guptill, Flynn, Taylor, Franklin and McCullum
3. My experiments with dart throwing by Harbhajan Singh
4. The wizard of NZ by Daniel Vettori
5. Sense and Sensibility by Ian O'Brien
6. How I lost a kilo and gained a Ton by Jesse Ryder
7. 17 ways of dropping a catch by Rahul Dravid
More nominations will be awarded during the course of the match and we may finally arrive at the Cooker Prize winner of the match.
Please feel free to nominate more entries.
Thats all folks!!!