Now, you can get all the USA Cricket updates via Facebook. Also follow us on Twitter via @dreamcricket
[USACA Media Release - March 30, 2011]
The USA Cricket Association through one of its Directors Mr. Shelton Glasgow has announced a timeline for its 2011 Regional and national elections.
The Association has extended the deadline for the payment of 2010 USACA membership dues. This extension is granted to allow delinquent leagues an opportunity to become financially compliant.
According to Mr. Glasgow, USACA membership dues for 2011 must be received by the deadline in order for leagues to maintain financial compliance and participate in the upcoming regional and national elections. All regions are required to adhere to this timeline.
1. April 4th through April 19th - North West and South West Regional elections.
2. May 31st - Deadline for payment of 2010 USACA membership dues and an assessed late fee penalties of $200 per league.
3. May 31st - Deadline for payment of 2011 USACA dues.
4. June 18th - USACA publishes a list of financial leagues.
5. June 23rd - USACA publishes the election process.
6. July 1st through August 20th - Regional Elections.
7. October 15th - USACA National Elections.
NOTE: All Regional elections shall be conducted between June 19th and August 20th 2011, except the NW & SW Regions. The National Election shall be conducted within forty five (45) days after the conclusion of Regional Elections.
USA Cricket announced election timeline. National elections to be held in October.